[LMB] Slash was re: Levels of Sexuality

Agnes Charrel-Berthillier agnes at charrel.net
Mon Jan 10 07:00:48 GMT 2011

>> Gwyn wrote:
>> You say 'Evil Bitch Queen' like it's a BAD thing.

<snip>

Zyvia asks if she ever met negative feedback from such statements:

>> 'evil bitches' don't deserve social (or police) protection, and won't get it if they ask for it.?
<snip>
>> there's a difference between then and now, there really, really is.? although not as much as there should be.

Gwynn replied:

> Mine was meant as a joke, and I thought that was pretty obvious. I'd
> like to think your post was mean humorously as well, but it doesn't feel
> that way to me. It almost sounds as if you're saying that you think I
> deserve to be attacked, abused or even raped.

I took it to mean that "then" Zyvia (or somebody she knew) was attacked, abused and raped after claiming the Queen Bitch title. And had the system tell her it was all her fault when she dared complain.

I might, of course, be wrong.

Agnes