[LMB] Audio or visual?

Agnes Charrel-Berthillier agnes at charrel.net
Tue Jan 11 08:07:56 GMT 2011

On 1/10/11 11:48 PM, Gwynne Powell wrote:

> Why can't I buy an audio book, for heavens sake?
>
> I can get the Grover Gardner audio books (some of them) from another
> site, so why can't I get them from Baen???

Baen couldn't sell you audiobooks even if they wanted to. They have
nothing to do with audiobooks, they only have the rights for English
language North American print publication. Blackstone holds the audio
rights to, and sells, the audiobooks of the Vorkosigan Saga (and the 5
Gods Universe, and the WGW, for that matter).

Agnes