[LMB] A Klingon Christmas Carol

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Tue Jan 11 13:50:31 GMT 2011

Besides which, Vulcans are old hat. Most sf fans have a Vulcan or two in our lives, if we aren't one ourselves. Spock is really cool, and Sarek is awesome (and I'm grateful to Voyager for giving us our first glimpse of a working-class Vulcan, Tuvok), but the general impression is an entire planet full of the guys from Big Bang Theory.

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/