[LMB] A Klingon Christmas Carol

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Tue Jan 11 15:44:57 GMT 2011

I think I admire warriors because in real life I have had difficulty standing up to any of the common bullies I've run across. I try, but it's as if I were shooting blanks, metaphorically. So -- the warriors like Xena have what I lack and feel I'd be better off with. YMMV.

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/