[LMB] ACC

Joel Polowin jpolowin at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 16:03:05 GMT 2011

Elizabeth Holden wrote:
> I wonder what [Aral] *really* made of Taura. Or Elli.

Given that one of his major concerns was that Miles' wife would
one day become Lady Vorkosigan... with Barrayaran prejudices, I
imagine that he was faintly appalled by Taura.  She was an amazing
warrior, but given her appearance and heritage, that would be a
*big* "but".  I'm sure that if Miles had brought her home, Aral
would have tried to accept her for Miles' sake, but there would
have been some long serious parental discussions.

Elli, on the other hand... "Ah, I'm glad to see that you've
found a galactic warrior woman of your very own."