[LMB] ACC

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Tue Jan 11 21:21:51 GMT 2011

--- On Tue, 1/11/11, Peter Granzeau <pgranzeau at cox.net> wrote:

> Was he?

I don't think so, especially since he married women.  Twice.

I think Aral was bisexual - certainly Ges Vorrutyer thought so, and he was in a position to know; and Cordelia thought so, too, knowing Aral by that time very well indeed.  But homosexual?  I see no evidence of that, except in the scandalmongering of his enemies.

Or Miles, lying his head off to Cavilo.

I certainly see no evidence of his being "mainly interested in Barrayaran men".  I might forget some textev, but not that.

namaste,
elizabeth