[LMB] RENOvention Hugo Survey

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 21:28:11 GMT 2011

I've read seven of them... well distributed across the graph of
results. I guess I ought to read American Gods, since that is the
highest ranking one (currently #3 ahead of Barrayar) that I have not.

I also read Green Mars, but my goodness KSR got tedious by the end. I
wonder if he regretted signing up for a trilogy.

--
Jeff Shultz
http://www.shultzinfosystems.com