[LMB] Koudelkas

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 21:34:58 GMT 2011

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Paula Lieberman <paal at gis.net> wrote:

> I never did, but then I remember them from when they blew off Ivan and
> Miles, Kareen picked Mark as worthwhile mate material but NOT Ivan or Miles,
> etc.  My memory of who picked whom by name is shaky, but the deliciousness
> of X have to deal with the prospect of calling Mark brother-in-law, was
> delicious.

Duv Galeni, husband (prospective at that point) of the oldest Koudelka
girl - and the one I'm blanking on the name of right at the moment. Ah
yes -  Delia. The others being Martya, Olivia, and Kareen.

> Kou was sworn to the Vorkosigans I think, meaning it was -Mark- the
> objections which were sustainable had to be to

Fortunately Kou retired some time ago, I believe, so he wouldn't have
seen the Impsec reports on Mark... which would have terrified him.
Somehow he'd gathered enough by osmosis as was. Besides, on body image
conscious Barrayar, Mark was nowhere near normal - think of it as your
average 70's-80's American father's reaction to his baby girl bringing
home someone in leather, with dyed spike hair, and _lots_ of
piercings.

--
Jeff Shultz
http://www.shultzinfosystems.com