[LMB] ACC

Anke Wehner anke.wehner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 21:37:31 GMT 2011

someone wrote

Elizabeth Holden <azurite at rogers.com> wrote:
>I don't think so, especially since he married women.  Twice.
[...]
> I certainly see no evidence of [Aral Vorkosigan] being
> "mainly interested in Barrayaran men".  I might forget
> some textev, but not that.

Well, I guess one could argue that if he was mainly interested in
soldiers, and spent most of his life on Barrayar, he probably was
mostly interested in men, there apparently being no woman soldiers on
Barrayar.

I'd think he's bisexual, but  homosexuals may marry someone of the
opposite sex to conform, if homosexuality is not accepted in their
society. What with the whole "count's heir, needs to continue the
family line", Aral would have had more pressure than the average guy
there.

Anke

--
http://ankewehner.de