[LMB] Miles speculation

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 22:18:39 GMT 2011

Ekaterin's middle name is Nile. Odd coincidence that... :)

For those who don't know her, I highly reccomend getting to know Dr. Nile
Etland from the JH Schmitz Hub universe. You can get the book with her in it
(a short story and a novella) from the Baen Free Library at:

http://www.baen.com/Library/0671319841/0671319841.htm

Lois has mentioned how strongly she admires Dr. Etland...

Schmitz-fan royce

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 2:13 PM, Lois McMaster Bujold <lbujold at myinfmail.com