[LMB] ACC

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Tue Jan 11 22:59:29 GMT 2011

On Jan 11, 2011, at 2:37 PM, Anke Wehner wrote:

> I'd think he's bisexual, but  homosexuals may marry someone of the
> opposite sex to conform, if homosexuality is not accepted in their
> society. What with the whole "count's heir, needs to continue the
> family line", Aral would have had more pressure than the average guy
> there.

Certainly the desire to procreate can be strong.   In a society that didn't care how you used sex for entertainment (think Ancient Greece), having sex you didn't enjoy could be viewed as necessary work - to produce the desired product, a child which is wanted.

It might be easier in such a society because your lovers understood your goals.