[LMB] A Klingon Christmas Carol

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 02:44:43 GMT 2011

> From: Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net>
> Subject:> To: "Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold."

> On Jan 11, 2011, at 7:53 AM, Elizabeth Holden wrote:
> On the other hand, I haven't found a depiction of *heaven* that I wanted forever and ever.

When I was a child I had a really clear idea of what heaven would be.
It was the place where I'd find out all the answers. All the historical
mysteries, what happened to the princes in the tower, Marie Celeste,
 the Gatton killings, everything and anything that I wanted to know.

Yes, I was a rather strange child. And I started reading at two, so I
had a LONG list of things I wanted to know about after a decade or so
of voracious reading.

Mind you, when I get to the Pearly Gates the first thing I'll want is
directions to the library.

Gwynne