[LMB] Koudelka girls

Tony Zbaraschuk tonyz at eskimo.com
Wed Jan 12 04:34:45 GMT 2011

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 08:02:49PM -0800, Jill Tallman wrote:
> [...]

But she doesn't show up until years after the Koudelka kids are
born.

I'm guessing it's either the name of one of Dorca's wives (following
the general "Imperial" tradition we see here) or else someone in Kou's
family (since Kareen and Delia are both names dear to Drou.)

Tony Z

--
Christmas Day is being spent in a Hobbittean state of nature.
Barefoot, well-fed and vaguely contemplative, in other words.