[LMB] AKICOTL: sweating sickness

Natali Vilic natali.vilic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 07:59:35 GMT 2011

On Tuesday, January 11, 2011 5:15 AM Royce McDaniels wrote:
> >  [lord elpus. now SHE's doing roycean signoffs. sorta like "twitter"
> > so's...]
> >

> typing in his hospital gown Royce

I seemed to have caught the roycean virus. Our ESET NOD was
down for a few days... Feeling much better already and
the manifestations will stop.

Which reminded me: The Tudors just started on our TV, and we were last
night watching the episode with the outburst of the sweating sickness.
I could not find any good explanation of what that actually was,
while briefly googling - is it determined yet, what caused it?

Natali