[LMB] A Civil Campaign (Nikki)

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 00:21:54 GMT 2011

at best, I think Nikki would be ambivalent toward his father.  Tien wasn't *physically* abusive, and the subtle abuse that he did may have gone over his head, at least in detail. He had to be aware that Tien didn't make his mother happy, however.

But there are strong cultural messages that children are *supposed* to love their parents, and I'm sure that Ekaterine took great care to present Tien in the best possible light.

So Nikki may be glad that his father wasn't in his life, but (pre conversation with Gregor) may have felt guilty that he was glad.

-becca