[LMB] ACC

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Thu Jan 13 21:12:25 GMT 2011

--- On Thu, 1/13/11, Tracy A <greenlady31 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I think Miles' discretion in his affair with Taura was as
> much for her sake as for his own.  They were able to
> build their own private moments without worrying about what
> the rest of the universe thought.

I agree.  When I said he didn't love her enough, I meant that if he had been really, deeply in love with her, he'd have found a way for them to be together at any cost but his honor.

As it was, he showed his love for her with sex and friendship and happiness, giving her a place in his fleet, but otherwise staying out of her life.

namaste,
elizabeth