[LMB] Miles speculation

mtraber251 mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 15:18:30 GMT 2011

On 1/14/2011 8:55 AM, Royce McDaniels wrote:
> note to self: NEVER make mtraber251 upset if nearby...
>
> gimp-fearing royce

Unless you plan on gimping over and attacking, there is nothing to worry
about =)

Just Rob decided he would rather pay bail than ID me in a morgue. I have
'no reasonable expectation of escape or evasion' in the matter of forced
entry. Since we have an exceptionally open plan house, there is a light
on in the living area 7/24 and I can see both front and back door from
the bed, it is very unlike I will mistake either Rob or our roomie Phlip
for a burgler.