[LMB] OT: Don Quixote (was Re: Audio or visual?)

Tom Vinson t.vinson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 14 20:54:03 GMT 2011

I grew up watching the Cisco Kid on television, and my
inner voices for Don Quixote and Sancho Panza are those
of the Kid and Pancho
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cisco_Kid_(TV_series)].

They were played by Duncan Renaldo and Leo Carillo.  Both
were Hispanic (Spanish and Californian, respectively),
but only the latter had (or adopted) much of an accent.
The main protagonists are very different, but as soon
as I read Cervantes' book I _knew_ where Pancho came from.

So who's going to convince Banderas that it's his duty
to his native land to record _Don Quixote_?

Tom