[LMB] OT: Don Quixote (was Re: Audio or visual?)

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 21:39:00 GMT 2011

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 1:29 PM, Pat Mathews <mathews55 at msn.com> wrote:

> If Banderas can command such high salaries for bit parts, and I don't doubt it for a moment, what on earth would it take to make him play a *housecat*?!?!?

Have you seen the Shrek films? He might have done it just for fun...
Since such "roles" don't involve makeup, costuming, or even
memorization - much less scheduling time when all of the other actors
can be there, I understand they aren't that time consuming, and the
pay rate is probably in line with that.

--
Jeff Shultz
http://www.shultzinfosystems.com