[LMB] Apologies and some OT personal stuff

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Tue Jan 18 01:37:23 GMT 2011

Aack - I failed to clip when responding again. Forgive me; I'm currently under a "must not drive cars or operate heavy machinery or make important decisions" restriction followed by "A responsible person should be with me all day." My daughter is checking in on me every several hours. I did manage to feed the cats, but failed at a level 2 (3?) Sudoku repeatedly. You see - I just had a colonoscopy this morning. My first. Plus yesterday's prep, during which nobody can concentrate form 10 minutes straight.

Fell asleep over the newscast, which does not call for concentrating for 10 minutes straight (they know their audience?) and slowly replenishing with chicken noodle soup.

But anyone who wants biogas for fuel, come on over.

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/