[LMB] Apologies and some OT personal stuff

mtraber251 mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 18 09:29:45 GMT 2011

On 1/17/2011 10:57 PM, Pat Mathews wrote:
> <G>  But just try to follow "The Girl Who Played With Fire." Or even the nightly newscast! Which actually broke for commercials as often as I needed to break, but more regularly.

Actually I now categorically refuse any form of liquiprep/oral
preparations for clearing out my nether regions after suffering
seriously horrid reactions to them on 3 separate occasions. When one
can't stop cr at pping ones brains out for a week after ingestion properly
according to directions, there is *something frelling wrong with my
bodys reaction to the chemicals. I will do a 3 day liquid fast with
enemas before I ever do that garbage ever again and my doctors get
informed of that fact right up front. It is easier dealing with 3 days
of crappy blood glucose readings than trying to balance my meds vs the
worst case of the runs for a week.

I am sort of waffling about the remake of the girl who movies, I enjoyed
the first and second one just fine, but I understand that the general
population of slack breathing morons in the US refuse to deal with
subtitles....I dread seeing how the american film company will screw it up.