[LMB] Ivan and an aside...

Amelia Edwards amelia.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:31:31 GMT 2011

What kind of gal does Ivan need for a wife anyway?
I can't imagine him going for anyone who's too take-charge, but I can't see
him being happy with an "ordinary" girl, Vor or otherwise. Maybe a
counterpart who seems to be a bubblehead at first glance but has hidden
depths?

Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
The Komarrans don't have the same ability to resist as the Barrayarans did,
but mugging a rugby player isn't -worse- than mugging a little old lady.