[LMB] e-book links for THE SPIRIT RING and "Winterfair Gifts"

Anke Wehner anke.wehner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 21:02:56 GMT 2011

 Anke Wehner <anke.wehner at gmail.com>

> Memory is available from Baen.
> http://www.webscription.net/p-617-memory.aspx

Michael R N Dolbear
> Since August 2007 and from Fictionwise since December 2003
>
> Hence I would have supposed it could be sold by the Apple
> iStore and the Amazon Kindle store too.

I got the impression books in print from Baen generally aren't listed
in the kindle store. There are a whopping four results searching
"Baen" there.
Some kind of conflict with low prices from Baen and an amazon policy
that you aren't allowed to sell ebooks offered there with a lower
"cover price" elsewhere, possibly?

Anke
--
http://ankewehner.de