[LMB] [SPOILERY] Q for Lois - did the timing of the contract influence the content of Cryoburn SP: ?

Elizabeth McCoy arcangel at io.com
Tue Jan 18 20:44:07 GMT 2011

At 2:37 PM -0500 8/3/10, Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:
>Elizabeth McCoy arcangel at io.com
>Tue Aug 3 19:09:14 BST 2010

Well, bother, I didn't even see this till just now! Oh, well.
Thread Necromancy Ahoy!

>>My query below ***
>
>>I excised most of the spoilerly parts but there's enough hinting that
>>people might not wanna read it anyway.
>
>>> Martin Bonham martin at bonham.net.nz put in the spoiler space. Thank you.
>>> ***  Big honking spoilers, yah.
>>

>>I just want you to know that I cried TWICE. **TWICE.**
>
>>And tear up thinking of the drabbles. Right now. Those were very effective.
>
>>TWICE IN ONE BOOK! *sniffle*
>

>***  All right... have to know.  What was the other one?

Well, just now, reading an old post of yours about the dedication page going unused, for some reason, felt very... um, yeah, well.

But, the first two times...

I cried about Taura. And Roic remembering pleading with her. And her not wanting to wake up without her friends.

And the drabbles. Cordelia's, in particular. And Ivan's.

And now I'm tearing up again, I hope you know.
*sniffle*

Sorry to have taken so long to see this! O:(
--
--Beth, arcangel at io.com     http://www.io.com/~arcangel/