[LMB] happily ever after

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 01:59:57 GMT 2011

well, the latest one with the lovely african-american girl in louisianna
drove Jill crazy about the subconscious messages it was sending young
girls...not that the animation wasn't first rate.

OTOH, the cgi and cell divisions at Da Mouse are controlled by totally
different Vor. So maybe that's the reason...

SUOTC royec