[LMB] A Civil Campaign

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 02:14:35 GMT 2011

sorry if this doesn't fit exactly, am hiding from rehab lady and rushing
this.

Ivan is ALSO hiding from the line of succession. remember LMB's excellent
posting on how close he is to being considered an imperial candidate ("Dorca
Vorbarra (emperor) had at least two sons, the younger of which was named
Xav. Prince Xav Vorbarra (diplomat) married an unnamed Betan woman
(presumably a diplomat or diplomatic attache) and had at least two
daughters, one of which was named Olivia. (The other, whose name we don't
know, married Lord Vorpatril and had Padma Vorpatril, who married Alys and
fathered Ivan.") Remember his famous line "saunter away quietly, that was
the ticket.". Ivan is no coward, he just doesn't want to be the focus of a
new vor uprising.

historically-learned royec