[LMB] ACC

Eric Oppen technomad at intergate.com
Wed Jan 19 03:57:24 GMT 2011

Quoting Damien Sullivan <phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu>:

> On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 06:41:01PM -0800, Royce McDaniels wrote:
>> two points: Jackson's Bloody Whole has better health care than the US.
>> Grrrrrr.
>
> ?  I said *universal* health care  JW's high end is obviously better than
> ours, but the low end is probably "sell your spare kidney to pay for
> it".  Actually, no, no one wants your kidney anymore, they can grow
> their own, the low end is prostitution or selling your children.

Considering that JW's got about a thousand years' worth of technology
we don't have, I'd be surprised if they didn't have much better
health-care.  I can think of a whole bunch of things (effortless
weight control, forex) that would make me a very wealthy man if I had
them here-and-now and could sell them to people.