[LMB] Counts' colors

Raye Johnsen raye_j at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 04:57:23 GMT 2011

--- On Wed, 1/19/11, avantika lal <avantikalal1990 at gmail.com> wrote:
>Royce wrote -

>"It could be worse," Kareen put in cheerfully. "How do you think you'd look in a House cadet's uniform of chartreuse and scarlet, like poor
Vorharopulos, Mark?"

Chartreuse and scarlet! Ouch! Now I just have to find a way to fit
poor Vorharopoulos into the story just for the color combination (I
didn't even know there was a Vorharopoulos).

---

Raye:
I will remain convinced that the original Count Vorharopoulos who picked those colours suffered (as many human males do) from red/green colour blindness, especially after some kind soul here on the list found and pointed me at a website that duplicates what the sufferer of that problem actually sees, for the female and unaffected eye, and to the colour-blind scarlet and chartreuse is actually a very nice and soothing dark-brown and creamy-beige combo.

Raye

raye_j at yahoo.com
http://windtear.livejournal.com
http://www.thejohnsens.com/index.html

I believe in dragons, unicorns, good men
and other mythical creatures.