[LMB] Komarr and Rho Ceta (map)

Walter Bushell proto at panix.com
Wed Jan 19 15:31:36 GMT 2011

On Jan 19, 2011, at 2:00 AM, Damien Sullivan wrote:

> Not sure which part you're agreeing with.  Abstract enough, and there's
> only 4 pure choices: no ruler, one ruler, few rulers, everyone rules.
> Technology doesn't matter, we're logically complete.

Other possibilities, here are many rulers with a substantial portion of the population excluded, for example, women excluded from voting, or in the US until recently certain genetic lines were excluded from voting de facto if not de jure in large sections of the US.

Of course, a lot depends on the permeability of the ruling class, and one could have a situation where all the voters might not be able to stand for office. For example in England today, a noble has to renounce his status to stand for office in Parliament.
--
A computer without Microsoft is like a chocolate cake without mustard.