[LMB] Brain Damage For Ivan?

Walter Bushell proto at panix.com
Wed Jan 19 18:01:01 GMT 2011

On Jan 19, 2011, at 2:44 AM, Damien Sullivan wrote:

> Several disparaging observations on Ivan's intelligence or abilities...
> even though in the same text Ivan is the one to notice the fake hair,
> and ask some pointed questions.

Not to mention get the calvary to the appropriate place in the nick of time.

And find the bioweapon in jig time in _Memory_. What *does* an elephant have to do around there to be recognized?

I am reminded of a comment on Schubert the composer, that Schubert can sleepwalk through modulations that other composers can't do even with the example in front of them.
--
A computer without Microsoft is like a chocolate cake without mustard.