[LMB] OT: Cloned Mammoths Coming Soon, Order Yours Now!

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 18:03:04 GMT 2011

Several new careers/ crafts here.  Mammoth groomer, mammoth clipper, mammoth herder, etc.  The Indiana State Fair has a Sheep to Shawl contest(There are probably others) where teams compete to card and spin wool, then weave the yarn into shawls, which are auctioned off as a fundraiser.  Somebody's bound to try something like this with mammoth wool.