[LMB] OT: Cloned Mammoths Coming Soon, Order Yours Now!

Walter Bushell proto at panix.com
Wed Jan 19 18:13:53 GMT 2011

On Jan 19, 2011, at 12:46 PM, Margaret Dean wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 8:27 AM, Claire Nollet <cnollet at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The polar ice caps are melting.  I can just hear the thoughts of the first
>> mammoth who comes back:  "Damn, it sure got warm in the last 50,000 years.
>> And me with no way to take off my coat."
>
> Before ordering your cloned mammoth, I recommend finding out if they shed.  :)

Cue, "I'm screaming at a white sheepdog."

I'm screaming at a white sheepdog;
One who is sitting in my chair.
It's a thing I'm dreading,
The way he's shedding,
And covering everything with hair.
I'm screaming at a white sheepdog
And should he visit you some night,
May his bark be worse than his blight,
And may all your furniture be white.

But seriously now folks, a mammoth is an outdoor pet.

--
A computer without Microsoft is like a chocolate cake without mustard.