[LMB] OT: Cloned Mammoths Coming Soon, Order Yours Now!

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 19:28:31 GMT 2011

Shearing seems to be a separate contest here. Each team has to provide it's own fleece, looking at the rules, it seems they can wash it ahead of time.  The loom is already strung with yarn spun by the team.  They've got 4 hours to card&spin enough for the weft, and weave the shawl in 4 hrs.  Size is 20-22"x76-78"  Oh and the teams get to keep the proceeds, when the shawls are auctioned. That's on top of prize money that goes with the winner's ribbons.