[LMB] OT: Cloned Mammoths Coming Soon, Order Yours Now!

Michael R N Dolbear m.dolbear at lineone.net
Wed Jan 19 22:08:35 GMT 2011

> From: Margaret Dean <margdean56 at gmail.com>
> Date: 19 January 2011 17:46

>On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 8:27 AM, Claire Nollet <cnollet at gmail.com>
wrote:
>> The polar ice caps are melting.  I can just hear the thoughts of the
first mammoth who comes back:  "Damn, it sure got warm in the last 50,000
years.
 And me with no way to take off my coat."

> Before ordering your cloned mammoth, I recommend finding out if they
shed.  :)

I would also recommend a contract with "no calf, no fee" (Thank you Dick
Francis on stud fees) since in the absence of URs any embryo would have
to grow in an alien environment such as a elephant's uterus.

Michael Dolbear,
Little Egret in Walton-on-Thames