[LMB] Apologies and some OT personal stuff

Peter Granzeau pgranzeau at cox.net
Thu Jan 20 01:34:40 GMT 2011

At 04:29 AM 1/18/2011, mtraber251 wrote:
>On 1/17/2011 10:57 PM, Pat Mathews wrote:
>><G>  But just try to follow "The Girl Who Played With Fire." Or even the nightly newscast! Which actually broke for commercials as often as I needed to break, but more regularly.
>Actually I now categorically refuse any form of liquiprep/oral preparations for clearing out my nether regions after suffering seriously horrid reactions to them on 3 separate occasions. When one can't stop cr at pping ones brains out for a week after ingestion properly according to directions, there is *something frelling wrong with my bodys reaction to the chemicals. I will do a 3 day liquid fast with enemas before I ever do that garbage ever again and my doctors get informed of that fact right up front. It is easier dealing with 3 days of crappy blood glucose readings than trying to balance my meds vs the worst case of the runs for a week.

The liquiprep for my colonoscopy required I drink a glass of this stuff every 45 minutes.  The fits glass acted, explosively, after 20 minutes, and I was unable to get the second glass on time, still being in the bathroom.  I complained later to the doctor, and he told me it usually didn't act that fast.  As it happened, I was in the kitchen when the explosion happened, and getting to the bathroom was a terrible experience.  You can't just not!

He put me to sleep for the actual procedure, and I had several color photos of the inside of my colon to take home with me (I threw them away, of course, as I have no interest in getting another procedure).

--
Regards, Pete
pgranzeau at cox.net