[LMB] OT: Cloned Mammoths Coming Soon, Order Yours Now!

Eric Oppen technomad at intergate.com
Thu Jan 20 05:36:37 GMT 2011

Quoting Walter Bushell <proto at panix.com>:

> On Jan 19, 2011, at 12:46 PM, Margaret Dean wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 8:27 AM, Claire Nollet <cnollet at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The polar ice caps are melting.  I can just hear the thoughts of the first
>>> mammoth who comes back:  "Damn, it sure got warm in the last 50,000 years.
>>> And me with no way to take off my coat."
>>
>> Before ordering your cloned mammoth, I recommend finding out if
>> they shed.  :)
>>
> Cue, "I'm screaming at a white sheepdog."
>
> I'm screaming at a white sheepdog;
> One who is sitting in my chair.
> It's a thing I'm dreading,
> The way he's shedding,
> And covering everything with hair.
> I'm screaming at a white sheepdog
> And should he visit you some night,
> May his bark be worse than his blight,
> And may all your furniture be white.
>

> But seriously now folks, a mammoth is an outdoor pet.

And do NOT let your favorite local mad scientist/Spark try reducing
their size..."mimmoths" are the devil to get rid of once they've
infested a place.

--Eric who reads WAY too much _Girl Genius_ and wonders how Miles &
Company would fare in the GGiverse...Ivan's got "minion" written all
over him, poor soul...

"They laughed at me at the Imperial Academy!  They said I was MAD!
MAD, do you hear me?  Well, I'll SHOW THEM ALL!  BWAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh, cr at p...Miles broke through!  He's gone Sparky!  RUN!"