[LMB] Vor Hatred was Vor Class Permeability

Anke Wehner anke.wehner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 09:05:09 GMT 2011

Elin B <elbju at yahoo.se> wrote:

> Um. I'm still a relative newcomer to this list, so I feel hesitant
> in joining in a lot of the time, but I'd still like to give my diffident
> two cents here and say that I rather *like* to read Tel's views
>on these issues, on the whole.

Personally I find it tiresome, particularly because it never seems to stop.

Do I like sexism and classism and nepotism? No.
But thinking about the parts of the books I dislike it all the friggin
time would mean I can't enjoy the bits of the books I do like.

I don't see the point of rallying for political changes in a fictional setting.

Anke
--
http://ankewehner.de