[LMB] Counts' colors

Jane Starr jane at starchak.ca
Thu Jan 20 16:01:15 GMT 2011

Do we have any info on how the colours go together?  One colour for
jacket, one for trousers?  One colour dominant with piping in the
other colour? From Mark's comment (traffic signal in boots or whatever
he said) sounds like trousers one colour, jacket the other, possibly
with contrast piping.  Different house uniforms with different
combinations for different purposes (formal, daywear, mourning, etc.?)

I've lost track of what colours have been picked, but for me I think
it would be dark green and something.

My two universities were green and white and green and gold but I'd
like neither of those if it was trousers/jacket combination, so I bag
either green and navy or green and black. Some dignified combination
hinting of the Black Watch tartan.

Jane Vorstarr