[LMB] Counts' colors

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 16:09:14 GMT 2011

If color choice took place during the TOI, there may have been technological limitations on the number of colors available.  Also, since you possibly want to be able to tell groups apart and in a hurry, you don't want one group in oh, dark pumpkin orange, and their mortal enemies in bittersweet orange. One bad dye lot and you end up slaughtering your own side during the next war.. Of course there's always bad taste and color blindness to add to the confusion.