[LMB] OT: toasts (was Komarr and Rho Ceta)

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 18:46:34 GMT 2011

thanks. i'm working away on my GURPS campaign; currently finishing up the
alien life form generation rules to extend the simplistic ones in GURPS
space. I'll put them on Teh Blog in a day or two; next will be the detailed
terrain and population/settlement generation rules and we can get back to
populating the Pol system. After that it's on to the Cetagandan Empire, plus
Beta colony and Tau Ceti.

boring yes. Bored, no.

happily gaming royce (who still lives on list, tho...)
Visit my blog at http://www.roycemcdaniels158.com/thewalrussays/

We do like hearing from you.  And hanging out in the hospital is boring, in
between rehab sessions and such. We might as well try to provide a little
distraction.Keep getting better.