[LMB] Just wondering....

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 01:06:17 GMT 2011

it's barrayar, what are you thinking. OF COURSE it's bloodsoaked and
violent. Remember glen close from The Lion In Winter: "It's the Middle Ages
and we all carry daggers. OF COURSE we're barbarians." same concept,
different planet.

refusing to have his historically speculative fun spoiled royce
Visit my blog at http://www.roycemcdaniels158.com/thewalrussays/
[snip]