[LMB] Count's colors and earworms

Jill Tallman lettuce_in_fl at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 18:02:29 GMT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From:Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com

You never know what's stored in permanent memory in gruesome detail until something triggers it. The ongoing discussion of count's colors and their counterparts in real life dredged up this one from 55 years ago -

"Our colors are crimson and gold. Our name stands for the brave and bold. We're out to fight to do or die, with all our might for Lincoln High....."

Gaaah. Thanks heaps, folks. Of all the earworms from the mid-Fifties I could have been plagued with, it had to be that.

===

argghh... earworms! my DH is learning the banjo. his first song is "Boil Them Cabbage Down". it haunts my sleep.

Jill
(along with "Stupid Girl" by P!nk)