[LMB] Counts', er, um, horses' colors

Katherine Collett kcollett at hamilton.edu
Fri Jan 21 18:39:44 GMT 2011

On 1/21/2011 1:09 PM, Jill Tallman wrote:
> [...]

<meek> Sorry! </meek>

Here's the one I'm sort of looking at:
http://www.equinenow.com/horse-ad-359239

But having a horse again wouldn't even be a possibility until spring,
when we can move the tractors out of the erstwhile pony shed and into
the barn where the car goes during the winter.

Katherine, looking at tomorrow's forecast for 8"-12" of snow and
temperatures down to 5 degrees below zero F.