[LMB] Gregor's intent

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Wed Jan 26 05:06:37 GMT 2011

--- On Tue, 1/25/11, Damien Sullivan <phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote:

> > he is making changes as possible, just quietly.

Is there textev?

> It is only a cynic that believes that someone is trying to not improve
> something without proof of such actions.

Trying to not improve something... I don't think Gregor is against progress, but I don't know what aspects of progress he is actively supporting. Is there something in the text about it that I've missed?

Under the category of "the many ways I love Gregor", I must say that one of my favourite scenes in ACC was the one where Gregor talked to Ekaterin's brother and brother-in-law and Nicky about the rumours about Miles.

namaste,
elizabeth