[LMB] linky, on-topic methinks

Anke Wehner anke.wehner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 09:03:01 GMT 2011

On 26 January 2011 02:19, Royce McDaniels <roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just posted a link to the photo and some other vorkosigan fan art at my
> picasa. will put the link on teh blog as well.

No, you didn't post a link, you posted the image. Without any
attribution as to who created it, giving the impression it's your
work, since it's posted on your Picasa account.

Given that you were worried about putting images from the GURPS
rulebooks online, I'm a bit surprised here. Art doesn't have to be
printed in a book to be protected by copyright, you know.

Anke

--
http://ankewehner.de