[LMB] More Casting Ideas

BlueRose stacey at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jan 26 09:35:49 GMT 2011

On 1/26/2011 9:58 PM, Mitch Miller wrote:

*snip*
> You don't like Rene Zellwieger for Laisa and I can't say I blame you.
> How about Gwenneth Paltrow?

No way, she is all bony and edges.  Laisa is womanly - remember Miles
wants to burrow in for the winter?  Given she is blonde......

Ooh Scarlet Johannsen.  I am also a huge Kristen Bell fan
> I think the emphasis you've placed on female characters is excellent!  Now that we've
> got Catherine Zeta-Jones, can we figure out parts for Salma Hayak, Halle Berry, and Charliese
> Thereon?
  I like Theron and Berry for Elli Quinn, both tall, athletic and
gorgeous.  Tho Angelina Jolie does give good 'face' and her Lara would
be a good Elli.

Salma would do a good Ekaterin

I like Anne Hathaway for one of the Koudelka girls? And Elyse Levesque
(Stargate Universe senators daughters) and Evan Rachel Wood and we must
find a spot for Emma Watson (Hermione) now she is all grown up?

Stacey