[LMB] linky, on-topic methinks

Anke Wehner anke.wehner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 10:15:12 GMT 2011

On 26 January 2011 11:01, Royce McDaniels <roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com> wrote:
> you make a good point! could the lady who posted the jewelry image give us
> the name of the artist? also, i need to find the artist who did the
> vorkosigan portraits (it's in the list archives) and then the next question
> is how to annotate the images to give the artist/creator due credit.
>
> sigh. more work to do tomorrow. I do like the idea of a central location we
> can all find the vorkosigan fanart tho.

Something closer might be possible on flickr or deviantart. Those
sites let you create groups to which members of  flickr or deviantart
can submit art, and the plus is that you can invite art (and, in the
case of deviantart, fiction) that is posted somewhere on the site into
the group.

Anke
--
http://ankewehner.de