[LMB] linky, on-topic methinks

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 10:17:17 GMT 2011

well, i at least got captions up that say the work isn't mine and i'm trying
to get the author/artist's name. there is a logo on the portraits but I
can't make it out.

no luck searching my gmail archive so i'll try the archives at the list
server tomorrow.

Visit my blog at http://www.roycemcdaniels158.com/thewalrussays/