[LMB] OT: Art online protocols (was Re: linky, on-topic methinks)

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 02:07:15 GMT 2011

okay now that is very important information! I wonder if the poster who put
up the vorkosigan portraits I just put on picasa essentially snitched them?
I hope not. I've emailed the artist to ask for permission to show them
(linked to the deviantart site) but haven't heard back yet.

also, what are the permissions issues with the fan art at dendarii.com?

IP-confused royce
Visit my blog at http://www.roycemcdaniels158.com/thewalrussays/