[LMB] Nexus population

Paula Lieberman paal at gis.net
Thu Jan 27 05:17:20 GMT 2011

My mother was one of seven siblings.  Her mother was one of eight.  I don't
know how many brothers and sisters her father had--he had one full sister
and both his parents were widowed with children from their first marriages.
My father was one of three, however, his mother was one of five, and his
father had had more than TWENTY older siblings...

This of couse was pre-automobile-as-main-trasportation...